Earn cryptocurrency in perpetuity for simply holding our tokens

...

Integrations

0xMultiply allows users to trade ETH/ERC20 tokens for 0xMultiply tokens (0xWBTC/0xWETH). Every 0xMultiply holder receives direct earnings in WBTC/WETH every time that anyone else buys the token based on the amounts of tokens held.

This means that as soon as you hold 0xMultiply tokens, you are continuously accumulating "free" WBTC or WETH distributed to you on every transaction based on the amount of 0xMultiply tokens.

WBTC

Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) is the first ERC20 token backed 1:1 with Bitcoin.

WETH

Wrapped Ethereum (WETH) is an ERC20 token backed 1:1 with Ethereum.

First phase of this project consists of two variants in Bitcoin (Wrapped Bitcoin) and Ethereum (Wrapped Ethereum). More tokens will follow as the project scales.

Users who send either WBTC/WETH will receive the same amount in 0xWBTC/0xWETH. The amount of 0xWBTC/0xWETH determines the users stake as every time a new token purchase takes place the received WBTC/WETH will be sent to all token holders at their weighted average, distributed weekly.


   

FAQ

If you still have further questions please visit our contact page.

In order to receive 0xMultiply Tokens (0xWBTC/0xWETH), users must send either WBTC/WETH via the buy token buttons.
If a user does not have WBTC/WETH, but has Ethereum (ETH) or over 70 ERC20 tokens listed on Kyber Network, then the process will allow for users to swap ETH/ERC20 using the Kyber Swap protocol.
0xMultiply Tokens will be distributed daily to the same Ethereum address as the WBTC/WETH was received.

WBTC/WETH will be distributed weekly according to a users stake. The higher the number of 0xMultiply Tokens, the more WBTC/WETH a user will receive. 0xMultiply charges 3% of all received WBTC/WETH and then distributes the remaining 97% in weighted average.

User has 10 0xWETH
Circulating Supply = 100
WETH received this week = 25
WETH after fees = 25 X 97 / 100 = 24.25
User receives = 10 / 100 X 24.25 = 2.425 WETH